Atlantic Golf & Country Club
“Home Of The Tournament Of Champions”
102 West 29th Street Atlantic, Iowa 50022
Business: (712)-243-3656 Fax: (712)-243-3693
Atlantic Golf & Country Club is a mature, challenging golf course perfect for any player. Chartered in 1914, the course was opened in 1915. From the longest tees it offers 6,187 yards of golf for a par of 69. The course rating is 68.6 with a slope rating of 116. The AGCC is a semi-private course with a “Calling for Playing Privileges” guest policy.
In addition to our beautiful 18 hole layout, we offer golfers such amenities as a putting green, chipping area, driving range, carts / pull carts, locker rooms and food and beverage services.
- 9 Holes
- $25 per person
- $20 per person cart rental
- $10 – guest or social member for two-ball
- 18 Holes
- $35 per person
- $25 per person cart rental
- Carts – $20/person for 9 holes – $25/person for nine holes
NEW MEMBER PROMOTION – four year phase-in
- Dues are $250; stock payment is $200 & capital improvement fee (CIF) is $120. All payable upon joining. Total $570. * No required food minimum the first year. Family and Social membership also available.
- Dues are $450; stock payment is $200. Both payable in January. Total $650.
- Capital improvement fee (CIF) of $10 and food minimum of $25 are payable monthly.
Years 3 and 4:
- Dues are at 50% & 25% discounts from standard, respectively.
- Member will have option of paying dues monthly, along with CIF and food minimum, but stock payment of $200 is due in January. (Formula for paying dues monthly is add 8 1/2%, divide by 9 & pay in equal amounts January-September.)
- Full membership dues apply, along with final $200 stock payment.
- Stock certificate is issued & member acquires voting rights.